Friday, October 17, 2008

Love conquers all in the OBX

Yeehaw! Two of my very favorite people in the whole world just got married last week! Sarah and Michael's wedding was in the outer banks of North Carolina and it was fantastically beautiful and so much fun!! Oh man, I can't believe so many of my friends and me are all getting married lately. We're all so grown up 'n stuff. It's, like, total awesomeness.


It was really exciting to wear my new dress, which was appropriately concord-colored (it even said so on the tag). And it was also fantastically exciting to see my friend Sheila for the third time this year!!! Best time ever.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

You go, Sarah and Michael! I know I only met you both a few months ago, and it was only for a couple of days, but I totally support your marriage! Even if I was negligent, and didn't send "happy wedding" wishes out with Brian and Cindy when they headed east to the Outer Banks. But don't you kids worry - I'm gonna make it up to you during the holidays!
And by the way, what the hell is the OBX??? That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard of ...