Friday, January 9, 2009

Knocked up


That's right, I'm pregnant! Wooohoo!

FINALLY, I can share the news with the world. I'm three months along now and feeling great! We had our first appointment this week with a midwife, and got to hear the heart beat! It was so amazing.

I've been secretly keeping another blog (I feel like I'm cheating on you!) all about the pregnancy. So for anyone who is inclined to read more about that, please visit the Little Biscuit.

Brian is also about to post an announcement on his blog. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's good because he is my brilliant, funny, wonderful husband.

Yay!

4 comments:

Steve Rider said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations! I'm going to be an uncle, how weird is that?

Anonymous said...

OMG! Congratulations! That's wonderful! I read some of your other blog and SO remember those early days of nausea -- so glad to hear that's mostly over for you! I can't wait to hear about the rest of the pregnancy and the new wee one!

How weird is it that literally yesterday I had a thought totally out of the blue about you being pregnant?? I must be clairvoyant. Hee.

Anyway -- yay! I'm so happy for you guys!

Trevor said...

Did you really name your baby blog "Little Biscuit?" That's about the cutest damn thing I've ever heard. Wait - I've got a better idea: how about "Little Griscuit?" Because when you think about it, babies are a little more like griscuits than biscuits ...
Congratulations!!!

erin said...

Oooh, I'm so glad you've been blogging your pregnancy experience! I think it will make a really cool "diary" of sorts for you to look back on someday. :)