Monday, September 29, 2008

Cracked tooth!

What!? I have a cracked tooth--at the root! Yuck. I have to have a root canal AND a crown. Uggh. I have been popping tylenol for the past two weeks straight with constant aching. And yesterday some ice cream touched the tooth in question and I almost died. The pain was intense, very intense. My root canal is tomorrow, and then thank goodness, I will not have any more tooth pain. Yay! That's the upside! The downside is that someday, I may actually lose the tooth... it may need to be extracted. Hopefully that won't happen, and if it does, I hope it doesn't happen for many, many years. I had a root canal once in high school after a snowboarding accident. But now I'm having one just because... I'm old? and I grind my teeth at night? it's so not fair! I've never had a crown, though. I'm telling you, it's all downhill after the age of 30...

Today is doomsday, I cannot believe the Dow fell almost 800 points. That is ridiculous! Brian's theory is that it's an ideal time to invest in the stock market. Buy low and watch the value rise. Is that totally crazy? I can't decide.

More fascinating tales of my root canal to follow...

No comments: