Thursday, September 25, 2008

Making readers everywhere happy, one at a time

My goal is to make my readers happy. And if they're not happy, then I'm not happy. One of them expressed his/her disappointment yesterday, and I take those comments very seriously. I am here to please.

I regret to report that the mocha yesterday was…. inexistent. I was a responsible worker and did not leave my desk to go get one. But I'll make sure to tell you in excruciating detail about the next mocha that I drink! Beginning from the walk over to the coffee shop, to the first glorious scent, right down to the last drop of chocolately coffee goodness. Stay tuned, my friends, it's going to be a great story.

I did leave my desk to show off my shiny new flats, though. I think you (especially Trevor) will appreciate the picture I'm attaching so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.


Speaking of great stories, we were fortunate to have some fabulous speakers at our wedding… those would include the esteemed Mr. Mad Trevor, Ms. Sardine, and my fabulous dad. Only one of these speeches was recorded for the rest of the world to enjoy, however. Go here to check it out now.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

OK, I'm happy now. But what's your husband thinking??? He's destroying his own blog!